September 18 | 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Fire extinguishers are often the first line of defense when combating a fire in the workplace. Ensuring that your team is properly trained on fire extinguisher use is critical, and required by OSHA. Please join us on September 18, 2019 from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm for our Fire Extinguisher training seminar, when we’ll discuss fire extinguisher installation and specifications. And, we will offer a free demonstration of BullsEye, a revolutionary training system that can better prepare your employees for a fire emergency.
During this training, we will cover:
- Sources and Classes of Fire
- Types of Fire Extinguishers
- Installation and Travel Distance
- How to Use an Extinguisher
- Risk Management
- How to Sign Up for a Fire Extinguisher Training at your Facility, with Your Staff
Please join us by registering below. Remember, space is limited! Attendees who complete the BullsEye training will receive a certificate of completion.