- This event has passed.
Fire Alarm Systems I: Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance
April 18 | 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Please join us for a Lunch & Learn on Fire Alarm Systems, on Wednesday, April 18 from 10:30 am – 12:00 pm at Valparaiso University Christopher Center Library, Room 205. During this seminar, a Ryan Fireprotection expert will provide an overview of the NFPA 70, 72, and 101 requirements – and what you, as a building owner, are responsible for.
We will cover:
- Fire alarm system basics
- Proprietary versus non-proprietary panels
- Factors that affect system performance
- Responsibility of a Building Owner/Facility Manager
- Proper reporting and record keeping
- Understanding of system types and components
- How to recognize system impairments and notification procedures
- Differences between and procedures for:
Please join us for this important seminar on April 18 by registering below. Space is limited, and lunch will be served.
Thank you for your interest in this training seminar. Registration is now closed. We look forward to having you join us at another training this year.