Fire Alarm Systems: Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
October 11 | 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Please join us for a Lunch & Learn on Fire Alarm Systems, on Thursday, October 11, from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm at the Ryan Fireprotection headquarters.
During this seminar on Fire Alarms, a Ryan Fireprotection expert will provide an overview of the NFPA 70, 72, and 101 requirements – and what you, as a building owner, are responsible for.
We will cover:
- Fire alarm system basics
- Understanding of system types and components
- Proprietary vs. non-proprietary panels
- Factors that affect system performance
- Responsibilities of a building owner and/or facility manager
- Proper reporting and record keeping
- How to recognize system impairments and notification procedures
- Differences between and procedures for:
Please join us for this important seminar on October 11 by registering below. Space is limited, and lunch will be served.