- This event has passed.
Fire Alarm Systems: Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
October 11, 2018 | 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Please join us for a Lunch & Learn on Fire Alarm Systems, on Thursday, October 11, from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm at the Ryan Fireprotection headquarters.
During this seminar on Fire Alarms, a Ryan Fireprotection expert will provide an overview of the NFPA 70, 72, and 101 requirements – and what you, as a building owner, are responsible for.
We will cover:
- Fire alarm system basics
- Understanding of system types and components
- Proprietary vs. non-proprietary panels
- Factors that affect system performance
- Responsibilities of a building owner and/or facility manager
- Proper reporting and record keeping
- How to recognize system impairments and notification procedures
- Differences between and procedures for:
Please join us for this important seminar on October 11 by registering below. Space is limited, and lunch will be served.
Thank you for your interest in this training seminar. Registration is now closed. We look forward to having you join us at another training this year.