- This event has passed.
Fire Alarm Systems: Installation Standards
February 26 | 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
We hope you will join us for a free Lunch & Learn on February 26th at 11:30am at our headquarters in Noblesville, IN. The subject of this training will be installation standards of fire alarm systems.
During this seminar, a Ryan Fireprotection expert will provide an overview of the NFPA 70, 72, and 101 installation requirements – and what you as the building owner or facility manager should look for. Topics to be discussed include:
- Fire alarm Installation basics
- Understanding of wiring types and components
- Wiring for conventional vs. Addressable
- How to add to fire alarm systems
- Installation factors that affect alarm system performance
Thank you for your interest in this training seminar. Registration is now closed. We look forward to having you join us at another training this year.