Janus Products for Special Hazards
Janus products are used where traditional sprinkler systems are not sufficient or not appropriate, including data rooms, museums, archive storage, power plants, transformers and switchgear rooms, cement plant kiln protection, and offshore platforms.
Firetrace Products for Special Hazards
Firetrace fire suppression systems keep your business, people and equipment safe by automatically detecting and suppressing fires in high-risk equipment, like CNC machines, vehicles, heavy equipment, electrical cabinets, and wind turbines.
Stat-X Products for Special Hazards
Stat-X® fire suppression is an advanced aerosol technology that protects enclosed special hazards. Aerosols are an effective new alternative to traditional special hazard fire protection. Stat-X fire suppression is currently used worldwide in many critical applications. Stat-X aerosol fire suppression should be considered when evaluating the use of halon substitutes, CO2, inert gas, dry chemical, or water mist. Stat-X fire suppression is an approved halon replacement and hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) alternative.
- Foam (AFFF)
- Clean Agent
- Early Suppression, Fast Response (ESFR)
- Cylinder pressures and weights verification
- Changes in hazard integrity
- Shutdown and evacuation circuits verification
- Inspection of agent piping and nozzles
- Input and output circuit supervision
- Simulate system discharge and test releasing circuits
- Hydrotest dates for cylinders and discharge hoses