Our expertise extends beyond traditional systems, to facilities that require unique solutions to fire protection. Data centers, power plants, and museums, for instance, all have valuable or irreplaceable equipment and assets. Trust Ryan Fireprotection to install, inspect, and maintain these complex systems in order to preserve what cannot be replaced.
Prior to installation, Ryan Fireprotection technicians will make an on-site visit to evaluate special considerations and determine the best options for your facility’s unique needs. Types of special hazard systems we install:
- Foam (AFFF)
- Clean Agent
- Early Suppression, Fast Response (ESFR)
Our special hazard inspection services include:
- Cylinder pressures and weights verification
- Changes in hazard integrity
- Shutdown and evacuation circuits verification
- Inspection of agent piping and nozzles
- Input and output circuit supervision
- Simulate system discharge and test releasing circuits
- Hydrotest dates for cylinders and discharge hoses
A good inspection reveals if a special hazard system is not working properly. An even better one is conducted by a technician who is specially trained to complete the necessary repairs immediately and make a facility safe again. Delays can be costly, so rely on Ryan Fireprotection to carefully inspect and maintain your system with our expertise and 24/7 emergency service.
Flammable Liquids Protection
Flammable liquids require special measures to prevent fires and mitigate explosive damage. Water can be used to control flammable and combustible liquid fires under certain conditions, but other techniques such as ESFR (early suppression, fast response) and AFFF have been shown to be more effective.