Fire Sprinkler Systems
A fire sprinkler system is a critical part to protecting your personnel and property. Trust Ryan Fireprotection to advise on the system that’s best for your facility. We provide installation and service in every type of commercial building, including manufacturing warehouses, assisted living facilities, and multi-family apartment complexes. And our technicians have the expertise to customize each system for a facility’s specific needs.
The Ryan Fireprotection design team prepares for installations with 2D or 3D renderings of a space to identify and avoid potential complications. The installation is then customized to the facility, ensuring all trades are aligned on the best approach to installation. This extra measure of detail ensures we meet all fire codes, insurance requirements, and the building’s specific needs.
Ryan Fireprotection performs regular annual inspections, as well as the required quarterly flow tests. We perform physical checks on all parts of the fire sprinkler system and conduct the following tests to confirm all components are working properly:
- Water flow tests
- Fire pump tests
- Alarm system tests
- Trip tests for dry pipe, pre-action, and deluge valves
Proper maintenance and inspections ensure your fire sprinkler system is 100% reliable and effective until your next inspection. Trust the technicians at Ryan Fireprotection to repair and maintain your system for optimal performance and to provide unparalleled customer service.
Protect The Heart Of Your Fire Protection System
Some fire protection systems need fire pumps to maintain an adequate water supply by increasing pressure for fire suppression. Faulty pump suction, malfunctioning valve alarms, or improperly operating relief valves can all contribute to failure of a fire pump and spell disaster. That’s why Ryan Fireprotection performs periodic inspection, testing, and maintenance of fire pumps. We want to make certain that the heart of your system is ready to perform if ever necessary.
Which Sprinkler System Is Best For Your Facility?
- Continuously filled with water
- Can only be used in environments that consistently maintain a temperature above 40° F
- Recommended for most facilities
- Filled with pressurized air rather than water
- Commonly installed where freezing conditions exist, such as attics, loading docks, and commercial freezers
- Similar to a dry system, but with an electrically-operated valve that controls water into the piping system
- Commonly found where high-value content is stored, such as computer rooms, MRI rooms, and art museums
FM-200/FE 25 Systems
- Waterless, clean agent fire suppression systems
- Environmentally safe and non-toxic
- Leave no residue upon discharge and require no clean-up